Twin and Twin Trading adhere to the Data Protection Act 1998. We ensure that any data supplied to us is processed with due care and attention and in accordance with the legislation and codes.
Any information sent to us via email or via the Twin and Twin Trading websites will be read by Twin and Twin Trading staff only. By using our websites, you consent to us collecting and processing personal data supplied by you.
All documents will be treated with the strictest of confidence and will not be passed on to any further parties. We take the responsibility of the collation and storing of your personal information extremely seriously.
Cookies on Twin website
Our cookies help us:
• Make our website work as you'd expect
• Remember your settings during and between visits
• Improve the speed/security of the site
• Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
• Continuously improve our website for you
• Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
• Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
• Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
• Pass data to advertising networks
• Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
• Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
Social website cookies
So you can easily 'Like' or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
We use: Google Analytics
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called "spyware". Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing http://www.attacat.co.uk/, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool.